Camera Club Request - looking for global clubs to "exchange" with...

<p>It's a while since I've posted on PN, but when faced with a task like that I've given myself, I hoped that you guys might be able to help.<br />I want to set up an exchange of presentations between our own camera club here in Scotland and another camera club / photographic society in each continent around the world.<br />The plan is not to compete with eachother, but just to allow each participating club to host a series of presentations of club-level photography, probably over a couple of evenings, from each of the (populated) continents around the globe.<br />I'm looking for one club from each of the following locations:</p>

<ul>

<li>Mainland Europe.</li>

<li>Asia (incl Middle East, Russia, India, Orient etc)</li>

<li>Australasia (incl Pacific islands, Australia, Tazmania, New Zealand etc)</li>

<li>South AmericaNorth / Central America,</li>

<li>Africa.</li>

</ul>

<p><br /><br />We'd be looking to receive the presentations (around 30 minutes long) by Christmas for distribution in Jan.<br />Half an hour "slideshow" from each participant.<br />If you are a committee member of a camera club / photo society that you think might be interested, I'd love to hear from you.<br />To reiterate, I'm only loking for ONE club from each continent.<br />Note that we're looking for CLUB LEVEL photography - not high end professional images.</p>

<p>Best regards,<br />Guy Carnegie - Bon Accord Camera Club - Aberdeen Scotland.</p>

<p>Still looking - I'm happy to put Russian clubs under Europe or Asia, depending on which side of the Urals they're on.<br>

It's wierd I guess how most of Russia is geographically in Asia, but most Russians are geographically in Europe! I guess unless I'm going to get a Siberean club, then Russian clubs will be primarily European.</p>

<p>Note that this is a club thing, not an individual thing.</p>