photo pro site

<p>Last word from Josh was that we may see the new site very soon (within weeks). I have seen and used the new ImagePro site and it looks much better than the old one. It's still in limited Beta test and there are a few minor bugs but it's now real working software and I had no major problems with it when I tried it. I think past experience with the current (never made it out of Beta) version makes photo.net a little shy of releasing something that's still in any type of Beta testing mode!</p>

<p>As far as I know there is no way to "unsubscribe" using the current software (one of its many limitations and problems). If you're absolutely desperate to remove your site, I'd suggest sending email to contact@photo.net with your request. However that's not going to remove the Google listing for quite a while. The Google link would go dead at some point but it could take weeks or months, depending how often they check their linksa and refresh their database. In the meantime anyone using the link would probably get a "page not found" error.