What Compact Flash do you use in your 5D M II?

<p>I am particularly interested in if you shoot any video as I've heard (read) that video recording is sensitive to the card's performance. <br>

I am also curious if most people use 8 GB cards vs. how many have "invested" in the 16 gb cards (like the SanDisk Extreme IV which goes for a hefty $190 or so dollars.) <br>

Thanks in advance. </p>

<p>I bought the Lexar 300X 16GB card. There is a $50. per card manufacturers rebate available through May 31st on up to three cards if purchased from select retailers such as B&H.</p>

<p>That card is fast enough that it will not create a bottleneck for stills or video.</p>

<p>I use Lexar and San disk. I have found that both San Disk Extreme 3 and Extreme 4 work well for video (but the longest I have ever shot is only 5:21). For rapid shooting the Extreme 3 starts to fill - I can get away with it at a Ski race but only just. With the Lexar Discount the 8GB UDMA card was very close the the slower card. I also bought 3 cards (shoul have bought more) at Best Buy in Canada when they had priced the 8 Gb Extreme 4 at $95 CDN - they later almost doubled the price so i assume it was an error. I buy 8GB not 16 Gb for redundancy</p>

<p>I was gotta say I use a compact flash--the 220EX Speedlite--but you guys seem to be talking about compact flash cards! Misleading title...</p>

Sometimes the light’s all shining on me. Other times I can barely see.

- Robert Hunter