Trigger Voltage of the Holga MFC Flash?

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>I've been thinking about buying on of these, I have other flash guns, but they're too powerful. I'd use it just to get a little extra light when in a pub or something. I also like the 'vignetted' effect.<br>

The thing I'd like to know, besides my film cameras, would it be safe to use it on my pentax DSLR, regarding the trigger voltage? It can't be to high or I'll fry it... Does anybody has an idea about it, or maybe somebody has a flash like it, and a voltage meter?</p>

<p>thanks a lot.</p>

<p>r.</p>

<p>Well, it's just that they're really cheap (15$ online), really small and actually, weak. When I'm shooting in a pub or something I don't like to bring a large flash, as my K10d is large as well, and weighs a lot to. I don't really like the pop-up flash, I've tried 'modifying' it, with a black filmcan and such, but I'm not really pleased with the result. Another thing that looks nice to experiment with is that there's a version of the flash with little gels attached to it. I've already googled it, but no avail...</p>