Pradovit 250 Slide Trays/Magazines?

<p>Wow, thanks for the very fast response. Do you have any idea where I might find one of these? I've been offered a Pradovit 250 Colour (AF) but it has no slide tray. I'm just really not sure of what to tap into Google to get the right result!</p>

<p>Vicky--try "Leica slide trays" on Google and definitely go to ebay and use the same search.<br>

I've gotten plenty form ebay. Stick with the 50s as the 36s are frustrating--they just simply do not hold enough slides.<br>

You might also try Adorama and B+H--they may have some new ones--might be expensive!<br>

The Pradovit 250 is an excellent projector. Did it come with the 90mm Colorplan lens?<br>

Paul</p>

<p>Hi Paul, Thanks. I have now done that and knowing the LKM's aren't suitable I'm now able to pick out what is and isn't suitable. There's not a lot of info out there for someone who's never used a Pradovit before!<br>

It does have a Colorplan lens, built like a tank and seems to work just fine. Picked it up locally for song :)<br>

I will look out for a 50 magazine or two. I can't wait to sit back and look at some Kodachromes I've just shot on this baby!</p>