Rollei SL66SE meter repair: please recommend a good place for service

olegmoiseyenko

<p>The expose meter at my Rollei SL66SE Exclusive Professional seems off (it was warking fine till now and suddenly stops working; the battery is not the issue). I live in NJ, USA and looking now for a good place in US (preferable) or Europe (will ship if no other trustee place found) where it might be fixed. Would somebody please recommend me with a such place? Is that a common problem with SL66SE, is it repairalbe no (my camera was made at 1992) and for how much?<br>

Thank you in advance, folks!</p>

<p>Olweg,</p>

<p>There si alwaysd the Germany Rolleiflex Service Center. I beleive his name is Paeke? I used him several years ago to repair my Rolleiflex SL66 and Rolleiflec P-11. He was cheaper then Marflex at that time...</p>

<p>Many thanks to everybody who answered my question above. It seems to me now I have to ship my Rollei to Germany but still curious if such problem might be fixed somewhere at US - any idea, anybody? By the way, what the price to fix exposure metering at SL66SE, folks? Thank you!</p>

• 3 years later...

<p>Hello,<br>

A few days ago I've purchased a new, never used SL66SE. The only problem is the light meter. It is consistently off by a few stops with either Duracell 28PX Lithium or Varta 28PX Silver Oxide. The batteries are new. I would very much appreciate an opinion about this kind of malfunctioning.<br>

Oleg,<br>

Would you mind sharing your light meter repairing experience?<br>

Thank you very much,<br>

Vasily Spirin</p>

<p>Hi Vasilily,</p>

<p>It is appeared later that this particular problem with my lovely Rolley SL66 SE wasn't due to the light meter disorder but because I left field preview knob on. However, I could definitely recommend Mr. Krimar service (NJ, USA) for light metering service once I was using him for the same at my other, Rolleflex 3.5f TLR camera. And, of course Mr. Jürgen Kuschnik from Germany is very skilled and reliable serviceman too for any other more significant Rollei issues. Both of them are highly experienced and recommended Rollei technicians.<br>

Good luck!</p>

<p>Oleg,<br>

I appreciate very much your prompt response. I contacted Mr. Krimar and he is willing to help. <br>

I would like to use the opportunity to say that your photos are absolutely beautiful. I hope to see more of your work. Thank you for sharing them. </p>