where to get mat 'greeting cards' to put photographs in

<p>Will be doing some art fairs and would like to have some greeting cards in the form of 5x7 mats that open and have room for a message, anyone know where these can be bought? I did get some of the strathmore 'photo mat' cards but they are thin, as are the ones from photographers edge. I would like something with a 4 ply mat as the front of the greeting card.</p>

<p>I have been doing shows for three years now. I would forget about the greeting cards and sell 5x7 matted prints instead. I started out with Photographers Edge cards and found that not only do 5x7 matted prints sell better but command a higher price. I sell them at 10.00 or three for 25.00. Most everone buys three at a time. The most I have sold at one show was 27. I get the mat and backing from ezmats.com for less money than Photographers edge cards.</p>

<p>I agree with Steve, not because I don't market my photos in any format, but because I produce photocards (4x6 prints mounted on Strathmore 5x7 blank "Stamping" cards, not photo cards) and have discovered people love them as gifts (10 card box sets) but not enough to buy them. I've found the Stamping card is just thick enough to use for mounting if the person wants to make it into a framed print.</p>