Problem in return back after commenting....!

pankaj purohit

<p>Hi,<br /> I am a regular visitor of this exceptional website in the world of photography. I love its nevigations and never had any problem operating this well constructed website.<br /> One of the great photographers in my town named Mr. K K Agarwal, is also a member of this site from a long time, but he is not so regular here now. Usually I mail him to critique on my posted photographs here, and he replies through email. Recently I got massage from him that he has the problem in commenting at photo.net so he doesn't comment at photo.net directly, because when he finishes comment process, he doesn't know how to return back to the photograph, from where he started. I think this might be a problem for more visitor, as myself and most members here are familiar with computers, so they may not have this kind of problems, but some people may not be so much in touch with computers, and can face this kind of problems.<br /> So I want to suggest here to the administrators and technical persons of the website that <em>please make the <strong>"return to the original page"</strong> link as a button with more visibility.</em> <br /> I would also suggest that, not only this link, there are more links here like this at ending pages of the posting process, please treat those also like this.<br /> Thanks with best regards<br /> Pankaj Purohit<br /> I am posting an image of the problem page :</p><div>00T1oc-123763884.jpg.8857b0d53af039b60dac74dfedd56f0f.jpg</div>

<p>Hi,<br>

I am a regular poster and have not had a problem with the hyperlinks, either in not seeing them or having them not work. I suspect that that is the case for almost all Photo.net users, so most people are not so interested in that issue. Perhaps with practicing Mr. Agarwal could become skilled enough to use these links easily. I doubt that Photo.net will change them.<br>

I can think of one thing that might help that Mr. Agarwal could do on his computer: Increase the text size display. I use Internet explorer and I know it has settings for text size, IE "smallest, largest, etc..." for how web page text is displayed.</p>

<p>He can either click the link or press "back" on his browser a few times to get to the original image.</p>

<p>As this is the only complaint I have ever heard about this issue, I'm sorry to say that it isn't of particular importance to us at this time. The link is there, it works fine. I am sorry that Mr. Agarwal has a hard time using it, but it would seem that he is the only one who does.</p>

<p>There are a million little projects that everyone wants to have done on the site. But there are only so many programmer hours in the day and I have to ask them to work on the projects that have the highest need on the site.</p>

<p>Thanks Josh for your kind clarification, but I still want to say that I didn't post this thread just for Mr. Agarwal, there are so many users of this nice website who are not so computer keen, You just have to that, just reposition the link and highlight it more, as the upload button is there, or you can put an image rather the text, going back by pressing "Back" button of the browser doesn't refresh the page so the person using it can't see his posted comment. I don't think this is so much time consuming job.</p>

<p>Of course, you and your team might be busy right now for some time, but I would feel glade if you add this suggestion in "To Do List". As a long time frequent user of this website, I am really fan of it, and I just posted the suggestion as thinking myself as a part of it, that's all.</p>

<p>Thanks and best regards<br /> Pankaj Purohit</p>