"Show Details" shows too much (Tags display and add tags box)

color

<p>Today when I have logged in and looked at one of my folders and clicked "show details" there is a list of the tags I've picked for each picture and there's a box where I can add tags. Is this on purpose? To me it is really unnecessary and not useful, just clutter. I'm hoping it is a soon-to-be-corrected programming boo boo.</p>

<p>That's not going to be totally removed. People want a way to add tags in bunches and without having to actually click on each image and go to that image's details tag. What will be changed is the view for non-owners of the folder. I'm working to get the text boxes removed if you are looking at a folder that is not your own. The tags will stay.</p>

<p>After all, nobody is forced to look at the "details" view of a folder. The details are hidden by default, you only click "show details" if you want to see the image details. And that's what all that stuff is, including the tags, the image details.</p>

<p>Actually, that's exactly the kind of detail I've been hoping to see more of as an optional view. The presence of the tags makes it quick and easy for viewers to find related types of photos. This helps make the entire body of photos in photo.net portfolios more accessible.</p>

<p>In fact, I can think of other types of detail summaries I'd like to see, but the latest addition of tagging is a major plus and helps bring the site up to date.</p>