Outdoor Display for Photographs at Softball Tournament

<p>I'm scheduled to shoot softball tournaments again this summer and want to display some of my work. Last year when I did this I took some of my photos and pasted on colored posterboard. The tournaments were windy and had a bit of rain and to say the least, my posterboard kept falling or blowing away and the photographs got wet from the drizzling rain. Any suggestions on an inexpensive display for outdoors at softball tournaments? Thank you!</p>

<p>Daryl, good idea with the shutterfly book. I've put together alot of these books through shutterfly but never thought to do it for the tournaments. It won't be large enough to draw attention but it's certainly something nice to look at once I can get them in that area. Thanks for the suggestion. </p>

<p>How about FedEx Kinkos or your local printer for a vinyl banner with grommets so you can secure it with mini bungee cords (Walmart) if the wind kicks up. They'll stretch instead of snap like string does. You can also secure it to the fence at the ballfield. Don't make it tournament specific...make it Connie Wagner specific so you can use it for other gigs you photograph. If you go this route, I suggest large block letters that can be read at a distance. Don't even think of "cutsie lettering" since the main goal is to read and remembered. Decorative, cutsie stuff tends to be hard to read. I have one outside my studio that's been hanging for over a year. White background with red block letters. Just a thought.</p>