March "Monthly Project": Repetition

<p>Nothing more repetative than a film v digital / nikon v canon or Ken Wellrock says debate.<br>

Screen shot of one of those would be very repetative.<br />To make it a little more interesting I will donate a bottle of prime single malt scotch (not the tourist cr*p).<br />and cover shipping costs/import duty to anywhere in the World. (Or 3 years pnet membership) Winners choice.<br />Josh to mail me name of winner.<br />So bored today.</p>

<p>Right then the scotch for Josh. Josh mail me your shipping address.<br />How about I give a prize each month for the best photo selected by Josh (He is excluded from future competition prizes!)<br />Next month (April) a bottle of Bishops Finger. May a bottle of Hot Bellied Toad. June a bottle of Old Perculiar and July a bottle of Fentimans Dandelion & Burdock.<br />Again I will ship to winner. (Note some countries may prohibit the importation of alcohol).</p>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="95%" align="center">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td><strong>Lagavulin 12 Year old / Bot. 2008 / Special Release <br /></strong></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="left" valign="top">Single Islay Malt Scotch Whisky</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="left" valign="top">

At 56.4%, this year's Lagavulin 12yo is exactly the same strength as last year's - a phenomenon that occurred with the second and third release as well.

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>