Summarex Vol.2

<p>Very interesting lens. Loved your first set, and was only disturbed by the bokeh in the one through the window with the woman in the red leathers. The studio shots, with the tools on the wall but also the one with the bust and clock on the wall were very nice and I loved the one of the breakfast things. I like the first of this set. There is often a 1.25 x non-Leica finder magnifier often on the auction site.</p>

<p>Knut... MS Optical R&D made a magnifier, but it is currently out of production. The viewfinder is dimmer with the magnifier, and depending on your age, you might also need a diopter correction lens. I found that with a +1/2 diopter lens alone, I could focus the Summilux 75mm with g00d results, but then if you are shooting it on a screw mount, this won't be of much help. If you get a chance, try sh00ting the Summarex on the Panasonic G1, it's pure fun, but maybe not for Luddites :0</p>

<p>John, no, I'm not fighting against digital windmills! Just trying to get the best out of the two worlds. And I definitely like machines with one button for one function, designed to last! <br>

And Puts puts it right: "Quite visible flare..." ...if you force it!</p>

<p>As an excuse, by the time the lens was made they had not a single traffic light in Wetzlar...<br>

Not to mention that the LED cluster is really blinding if you look straight into it, and even a later invention...</p>

<p>And again, I like the result! Imagine a "Don't Drink and Drive" campaign!<br>

Cheers,<br>

Knut</p>

<p>John, no, I'm not fighting against digital windmills! Just trying to get the best out of the two worlds. And I definitely like machines with one button for one function, designed to last! <br>

And Puts puts it right: "Quite visible flare..." ...if you force it!</p>

<p>As an excuse, by the time the lens was made they had not a single traffic light in Wetzlar...<br>

Not to mention that the LED cluster is really blinding if you look straight into it, and even a later invention...</p>

<p>And again, I like the result! Imagine a "Don't Drink and Drive" campaign!<br>

Cheers,<br>

Knut</p><div>00Smct-117007584.jpg.4b1b66e3aede6885d2315466bedbb1dd.jpg</div>