Need Help Calibrating my Acer Aspire One?please help?

<p>Hello I have a Acer aspire One little laptop I also have the color vision spyder express and I instaleed the software but it is not allowing me to go forward with the calibration because I cant see the arrows in the install menu. Please help with any coments. Thanks you.</p>

<p>Press + + keys at the same time to launch the "Windows Task Manager". Right click on the install progarm and select "Maximize" from the drop down menu. That should maximze the program so you can click on the arrows. I also have the Aspire One. It's a neat little netbook. I cracked open the case and dropped a 500gb hard drive in mine. Now it has lots of room for photos, movies, and music. Here is a <a href="http://tnkgrl.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/modding-the-acer-aspire-one-hsdpa/">link you might find interesting</a> .</p>

<p>John,<br>

I'm computer illiterate for the most part, but I had read that the smaller laptop screens were really not sufficient for any sort of crucial (eg, color tuning) work. Do you find that the little Acer screen-based corrections turn out good prints? Am very interested in one for travel</p>

<p>My original post should read <strong>"Press the "Ctrl + Alt + Delete" keys at the same time.."</strong><br>

I used my Pantone Heuy to calibrate the screen on my Acer. I have no intention of doing photo editing on such a small screen but I do want the photos to be displayed accurately. The Acer does have a VGA port to hook it up to a larger monitor.</p>