Tamrac Adventure 7

jhphotography1

<p>Im in the market for a new camera bag. I'm currently using a small samsonite bag that i got on amazon for 15 bucks, which worked pretty well, up until i got the canon 40d. now with the included kit lens (28-135), sigma 70-300apo and 50mm 1.8, things fit a little tight, and im worried that if it takes a small hit something will break. I've been looking around and i really like the look of the Tamrac adventure 7. I just want to make sure that it's a quality bag, and that it will fit everything i have comfortably.</p>

<p>I'm not opposed to other options but my budget is under $100 and like i said, i really like the look of the adventure 7. I know the lowepro bags are really nice, but they seem to be quite expensive, and some of them seem kind of boxy. If anybody has experience with the adventure 7 please let me know what you think of it, and/or alternatives.</p>

<p>Also, somewhat unrelated, im also in the market for a tri-pod. With the equipment listed above, as well as the budget mentioned, what would be the best tripod. It seems like all of the tripods ive looked at the customer reviews say they wouldn't be suited for a DSLR. I want it to be stable, but not cost a fortune. currently i have a kodak tripod that i got for $30 and its really shaky.</p>

<p>Thanks for all the help!!</p>

<p>I have a Tamrac Adventure bag and a Lowepro Fastpack. Sometimes I prefer the Tamrac because the Lowepro doesn't stand up on it's own. Other times I prefer the Lowepro because I can get at the camera quicker our of the side access door and it has nicer padding. Honestly though as much as I like both of these bags I find myself unsatisfied with the backpack style bag. It's just too slow to get at the camera when you want it. Also these bags can't really accommodate many other items. I think that they don't have room for a book or folder or anything else. Honestly I'm looking for a messenger bag. I'm looking into a Tamrac Express 7. But the bottom line is Tamrac makes a great product and I think that if you like backpacks you'll be very happy with the Adventure 7. </p>