exif info?

revonda

<p>Hi..I have not posted in a long time (almost a year) so I am not famliar with all of the changes yet. I did notice that on one of my images posted yesterday all of the exif info was showing under details.. on other images posted it does not show exif. What did I do or not do to cause all the exif info to show up? I went back and deleted it because I have not decided if I want the info showing or not.</p>

<p>The EXIF reader is the next "enhancement" to be advertised on photo.net. But we had to turn it off for the moment. something was being weird with it and we had our hands full getting the bugs worked out of the new text editor.</p>

<p>Dont' worry, it will be back shortly and I will make an announcement about it.</p>

<p>Josh, to what extent of exif data will be displayed? I don't use "Save for Web" option but use the script processor for image sizing which is easier and faster and preserves the exif data and color profile with the image (my settings in PS) so the images can be used elsewhere.</p>