Glue for greeting cards

Yep. i agree. i use an acid free glue stick. you just make sure the prints bond to the card properly. sometimes they can lift. i usually stick them down then press them under some heavy books. photo glues are removeable, which you probably don't want.

Spray glues are handy, I use the 3M stuff. Expensive, but lasts a long time. The cheaper brands will work, but I find they don't stick nearly as well. Make sure you use it in a well ventilated area, outside if at all possible, when there's no wind. I sometimes set up a table by the open garage door. I set the pics face down on a small clean can of some sort, with old newspapers spread underneath. I also keep a wet towel handy to clean my fingers off, no matter how carefully you pick up the pictures by the edges, there's always a bit of residue. The nice thing about the spray glue is the even coating. As others have said, glue sticks work if these are short-lived cards, but again, keep the wet towel handy if you get smears on your fingers that you don't want blopping onto your next card. To get the pictures lined up on the cards properly, I make a couple tiny pencil ticks inside the top 2 corners, where they get covered by the picture when it is glued on.