Custom wall calendars

I realize that there are a million posts asking for a great print company to do custom wall calendars - BUT I have

looked over so many of them, and have only found SPIRAL bound calendars. I am looking for a STAPLE stitched

large calendar (maybe 11x17, 12x12, 12x18). I have found so many it's nauseating, but they are all for wholesale

prices. I just need one custom printed, staple bound, large sized calendar. Do I have to print this myself : ( Thanks.

Why does it have to be staple bound?

I had a large (11 X 17) calendar printed at Lulu.com. I wasn't very pleased with the color reproduction.

I had several small (9 X 12) calendars printed at Shutterfly.com and color reproduction was OK.

Both were spiral bound. Both were ~$20-30 for the first item.

<Chas>

I always print my own. Quite easy if you have a text or desk top printing programme with a calendar function and also have a suitable size printer. If you only want one I would recommend this but I usually print around 10 and give some to friends and family. The great thing about this is that you can personalise the calendars and add birthdays or other important family events etc.

Previously I have printed 12 x 8 but might have a go at something bigger this year. I perforate the sheets just below the staples to create a tear off page but you can also do them as 'wrap over' pages.

I paste a front cover over the staples so as to hide them and punch a couple of holes to create a hanging point.