Smugmug Site Help needed

Anyone on here have a Smugmug account? I read someplace that they were easy to use and customize. I must say I

don't find that to be true. I see an example of their sites like http://www.moonriverphotography.com/ which is

the type of site that I want. I have no clue how to begin. I look at their tutorials and it seems like I just

keep going in circles. I know nothing about CSS and HTML coding so trying to accomplish this is near imposssible

for me. Does anyone know this coding that could help? Or does anyone know of another place that is good for the

same type of services.

Things I'm looking for in a site.

- Right click protection

- Slide Shows

- Password protected galleries

I have about $150 to spend on the site (the price of a pro acct. at smugmug

Thanks!

Hi Wesley,

I have a smugmug account , I found it difficut to use, but I kept reading and trying until I accomplished what I

wanted. www.ccommins.smugmug.com.I keep this account for enlargements. My main website is with

betterphoto.com, it was easy to use and has everything you want, but theres the price ,$299.00 per yr.

www dot carolcommins dot com. To me it was well worth the price. They are very helpful and quick to answer your

questions.

I hope this helps.

Carol

Wesley,

I have a smugmug account and like you, had zero programming experience. Although with a little patients and a lot of

trial and error, I was able to get the site that I wanted... see, www.jmephotograpohy.com. This was done all by myself

through their tutorials and by posting a few questions on their help site. It's really not that difficult once you get the basis

down. Their tutorials are really very good.

In terms of "right click protection" there is something on there that prevents a user from 'right clicking' and saving the

image to their computer. When you right click, you can display a message that speaks to it being protected.

If you want to email me, I would be more than happy to try and help you through it.

Best regards,

Josh

Matt,

It just takes time and the willingness to go through all the guides. It can be done! There services are great and I must say the help fourm and customer e-mail support it awsome. I sent a e-mail and had a responce within the hour, the same with the help fourms. Sign up for a 14 day trial. Thats what I'm doing. You can design your site and everything. See if you like it. Then if you don't they will just cancel your service automaticly unless you decided to give them a credit card to pay for the year subscription. A Pro account is $150/yr which is really good compared to the other services that I've see on the net.