reflex viewer that enables you to look "straight" into ground glass?

andrew_keam

Hi, Just wondering what reflex viewers are available for 5 x 4 cameras that basically allow you to see straight into the

groundglass, most of the ones I have seen you have to look down into them and as I generally shoot from a standing

position, this would become very annoying. Cheers Andrew

Sorry, forgot to mention that I want the image right way up.. Just had a look at the cambo one on calumet and it states that

" features a right angle viewer that rotates 360° to accommodate different camera heights. Look down through it during low camera setups and then just twist it to adjust for high setups."

Does this mean that it can be used both looking down into it as well as straight into the groundglass, while having an upright image? Thanks, any comments would be much appreciated. Thanks Andrew

The Cambo 90degree finder does make the image appear right side up, but reversed left to right, and can be turned to view from the side, where the image would appear correct left to right, but upside down since the viewer just has a mirror in it which is set at a 45degree angle. I know of none that change the view to right side up when viewed from directly behind the ground glass.