Adorama ad

sknowles

Are folks aware that the peeling Adorama ad covers the sign in and register links when the user has their browser sized a certain range of

sizes, some where between 800+ to 900+ wide? You have to use another link to sign in (workspace, etc.). The ad is on top of the sign in

and register links. This happened before with a Canon ad and now it's back with an Adorama ad.

I found the announcement about the deal with Adorama. But it doesn't answer how we sign out unless we resize the

browser window, but I'm still wandering. The reason some people use a 800/-900x1024 window is for convenience and

designing/developing Web pages. All the new ad does it make using Photo.net a little inconvenient, and if there is anything

which we will make me not use Adorama, this ad is it (since I never used them before).

I will make sure that we get an extra "sign out" link down in the footer or the dropdown. I must admit that I didn't think of it because I never sign out of photo.net myself.

I'm going to close this thread because it is really confusing for me to have to keep track of multiple threads on the same subject.