Printing Photos After order is placed with PHOTOCART

I have recently built a website for my photography (splitsecondphoto.ca) and soon will be adding the Photocart. My

question is what/who do most people use for photoprinting once the orders have been placed. I am hoping that i can

find a great company that ships reasonably fast. I am from vancouver canada.

Thank You

Chad

Let me start by asking, what profit margin keeps you happy? :)

Most online labs offer ROES options, for printing to a lab from your desktop. Just google some labs, they are a dime a dozen. I use Bay Photo, and am happy with their quality. Nobody has ever told me that their print quality sucks, and if they do they are lying. Another option for smaller orders is to print them yourself using an Epson desktop printer, like the R2400 or R2880. A lot of clients couldn't even tell the difference between an inkjet print and a lab print, because the papers available are archival and lab quality, even quality on par with traditional air dried prints. The most economical way is to partner with a shopping cart solution that integrates with a lab, so you can automate fulfillment (if hands off autmation is a concern for you) -- then I suspect that you will have no problems paying a company like Pictage to print your orders and ship directly to your end customers. I don't prefer this method, as I like to have more control over my printed products and my customer information, there are definitely options either way you wish to go.