Favorite Places for Photography

Hello everyone,

I am looking for suggestions towards your favorite places to go shooting In south Florida. I live in Delray Beach

Florida, and am willing to drive but not hundreds of miles. There are a lot of wetland places near hear, and I have shot

them to death. I am willing to shoot anything, I am learning an do not currently have specific thing I am looking to

shoot, just something, new fun, challenging,

Also, if you are near the area, and are looking for a shooting partner, I am willing to go shooting with new people.

Thanks in advance,

Dallas

I'm not familiar with South Florida, but there are a number of places in Central and North Florida that I have found to be quite fruitful. Do you have anything special in mind (landscapes, urban, birds, etc.), or are you really willing to photograph anything at all?

- Randy

Try some of the gardens (<A

href="http://www.sun-sentinel.com/travel/sfe-toptengardens,0,7153984.story">link</A>). They often have good

subjects, although everyone seem to think only in color, there are quite a lot of black and white opportunities

as well. Then there is the Edison and Ford estates, interesting stuff there... Again, I'm not familiar with South

Florida - I've only been down there once in 15 years.

<BR><BR>

- Randy

Photography is about the why and not so much the where. I have seen photographs on PN alone that range from

underwater to 30,000 feet in the air and from all corners of the world.

I can find a whole host of subjects just around my house everyday to shoot. You don't have to travel to a specific place

on earth to shoot photographs.

I do like the way you are so open to shoot with other photographers.

My take is to travel less and shoot more. You save gas that way.;-)