Things to See / Photo Locs in Guangzhao, China.

jasonsmith

I am travelling to China next week on business and will be spending a couple of nights in Guangzhao. I am wondering whether anyone

can offer information on interesting locations for photography in and around the city. I always find the markets and the old town quarters

really interesting.

I know Guangzhao is known for its shopping. Would it be a good place to pick up Camera gear at a good price.

For costly electronic items, get an idea of how much these items cost back home. Then ask someone someone

reliable, such as a business partner or a guide who has an interest in your well being, as to where you

should go to find a good buy.

Good luck,

Mary

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Guangzhou is a shopping city, to find a place for your Camera gear, I suggest the Tianhe Electronic Market, the price is cheap, anyway, you need to bargin. To photo the city, perhaps the Pearl River in the evening is more interesting than other place. Oh, Guangzhou is a lady city, don't forget the nightclub. ha ha.

Meanwhile, I found a website - http://www.sinohotel.com, offer hotel booking at big discount in Guangzhou. I used them several time.<div>00RMzw-84889584.jpg.623698485eaa995e01e6a78e70a0b379.jpg</div>