Film for C-41.

Juan, I cannot understand what do you want to ask in one sentance, If you can more describe your question. it will be easier for inputing precisely.

As I understood your question, yes C-41 processing film are also traditional, I only know about two kind of film processings, one is E-6 : for slide films and other one is C-41 : for negative print films.

The Negaive films (C-41) are usually being used for printings, where these films have best exposure latitude so far in the photographic world, so the exposure tollerance in higher, more chances to correct the over or underexposure.

Whether the slide films (E-6) films have very little margin in exposure latitude. So we have to be very-very carefull about the exposure. Recovery chances are about to nil with E-6 films.

E-6 films are almost hard to find and get developed where C-41 is still popular.

Juan, I recently bought a Nikon V Ed film scanner, and use Vuescan as my software.

I can't say about E6 as I don't shoot much slide film. C41 color and the chromagenic b&w scan very well at

4000dpi. Real b&w is difficult. PlusX is better than TriX for scanning (those are the films I use most) and I

assume finer grain films scan better, in general. I'm still working on scanning technique.