Adobe CS4 is coming 2008-09-23

I don't know what page you are looking at, but the page at the link above (and below), clear states:

"09-23-08 New Creative Suite 4 - be there >"

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/?xNav=MC

Maybe you need to enable javascript or flash, in order to be able to see those elements on the page, but I doubt it.

I first read about the arrival of Adobe Photoshop CS-4 and Creative Suite CS-4 in an article at the link below:

http://gizmodo.com/5048800/photoshop-cs4-dropping-on-sept-23

Of course it is! I just bought CS3 last week, and that's a sure sign the manufacturer will come out with something new within 2 weeks.

On the bright, since I'm teaching myself to use Photoshop, the various guidebooks for CS3 should be in the clearance bin for 75% off before too long!

"Of course it is! I just bought CS3 last week, and that's a sure sign the manufacturer will come out with something

new within 2 weeks."

I feel your pain Jonathan. I've done the same. Any chance Adobe will be gracious and allow people who bought CS3

within say a month to upgrade for free or at a reduced price?

Pedro

(To Christina--all in good humor of course)--From the film Tropic Thunder: "You people? What do you mean 'you

people'?" <The photographer type I assume...>

As I recall, Adobe's upgrade cycle seems to be in the 18 month range. I believe CS3 came out in the (early) spring of

2007, so it looks like they are right on time...I'm sure we are all going to hear how THIS upgrade is the most

important one and we'll need to do so immediately! (Until CS5 comes along.)