Mamiya RB67 Digital Back

rashed

I have searched every where on the net for a Mamiya RB67 digital back but couldn’t find one.

A friend of mine here once told me that he managed to get one in a second hand shop at the first floor MBK

shopping centre in Bangkok which I have tried to find this time I been there but I could not locate that shop, the MBK

is a very massive departmental centre/

Another friend in Thailand and a studio owner told me also that there is a digital back for the RB67 and that why I am

still searching for one although I understand that the RZ67 digital back is available.

I would appreciate it if some one else here could have more feeding to this issue.

Thank you all

<p>The Mamiya ZD back apparently has an adapter to make it work with the RB. See <a

href="http://www.mamiya.com/mamiya-zd-back-product-overview-mamiya-zd-digital-back-compatibility.html">here

</a> -- for details.

<p>I believe other manufacturers' backs are also compatible with the camera, like Phase One, Leaf, etc.

<p>Note that the RB67 SD model seems to have the best compatibility.

<p>Also, the crop factor will be pretty big with this thing, since the sensor is *only* 36mm x 48mm (that's twice

the size of a 35mm frame) but smaller than the 645 format (56mm x 41.5mm), and dramatically smaller than the 6x7

format.

Good Evening my friends, I have just received an email from B&H saying that my Mamiya RB67 Pro S is not sporting the Mamiya Digital back, reading the artical on Mamiya page for this back and also on B&H site it says other wise unless my English is not good enough to understand what I been reading, I there fore request some one to check this please and help with this issue, I am very interested to get my RB67 on the digital Mode.

Thank you all and wishing you all of the best