Thread response window is breaking word wrap

mendel_leisk

Not sure if this has been mentioned: I notice when typing a response at the preview window the wrap text is getting

carriage returns added. If you revise and update the lines start to get truncated. It becomes obvious if you cut-and-

paste it into another editor for spell checking.

Let's try: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blue blue blue blue blue blue blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah black black black black blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah<div>00QfLH-67731584.jpg.19146f4b6a719e90a7c5ef16be2979bb.jpg</div>

If I submit a response and say it's fine as is, looks to wrap ok. But if I change it and update a few time it seems to be inserting carriage returns and truncating lines, as it shows im my editor, and the submital window. But, it seems to be wrapping properly above (after several updates).

Sorry for the delay on responding.

It happens when doing edits in directly in the text box. You can see it if you do some changes, update, then do

some more changes. The line spacing starts to break up. But, when you finally post, it seems to be resolved,

becomes properly wrapped.

Just in general I find the current set-up awkward. Quite a few times I'll edit my response, and then hit confirm, without

doing the update button, and the edits are lost. I stll think it would help if the update button was more visible, up at

the top.

Or if hitting confirm would automatically incorporate the very latest edits in the text box.