Holy Mother

mdoyle

I was testing a lens in front of my house. on the left side of the frame is an old foster home where nuns still reside, in

the right corner is a church. One day I showed my sister-in-law the photo and she noticed a bird flying by that I just

happen to capture. Upon further viewing we noticed an image in the wing. To us it looks like the virgin mother. I will

post it to see if anyone else sees it<div>00Qbwo-66603584.jpg.57e2b439bcdc05a508ae51cfee012b4e.jpg</div>

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see that there might be a face. Very often cloud formations, cream in coffee, tree barks have textures such that they

look like faces. My guess is that's more about our human tendency to organize things into familiar categories than anything

else. A determination of whose face it is would be purely projection.

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

The mustache is definitely there...and pretty much excludes the V.M. resemblance. Though, in those days, women may have been a bit more hairy...

My question for all those how have a vision is: how do we know how anyone looked back then? There are no pictures, except those that were painted...

"What are the odds?"

The odds are pretty much the same as anyone else, even an atheist, who takes a photo and catches a bird flying by.

"Could be Jesus in a semi profile."

Mark, You want or need this to be a religious experience. Why? It is as much the face of Robert DeNiro as it is Jesus

and as much the face of Meryl Streep with a moustache as it is Mary. You are seeing exactly what you want to see,

nothing else.

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Mark, I don't know where this shot was taken, but there are at least three continents (Europe, North-, and Southamerica) where you can't go out of your house for ten minutes without seeing half a dozen of those.

We are all looking for a sign. We are all looking for devine help. What we should be looking at is the bloody mess we're all making, and try to actually do something about it. Our maker(and I'm an equal oppurtunity believer) gave us the gift of a free thinking mind, and the intelligence to solve problems. That's where we need to put all of our efforts.