What websites do you prefer

I thought image pro was a public website for us to promote our business. As I found out through my last question it

is not. I did try to change my log in ID, now I have two IDs. I couldn't cancel the first one. At least I didn't find it.

However, since it's not for public use, in the sense for me to advertise in my area. What websites do you professional

photographs use? I'm taking the next six months to perfect my work, get a bettter camera and learn the business

end of the deal. I'm going to post pictures of my boys playing football and soccer. I'm going to offer the storybooks

and pictures to the parents of their teams. I can upgrade my account throught paypal to accept credit cards.

Sincerely, Kristina

Two that are UK based, but have a world wide following, www.clickpic.com and www.photium.com<BR><BR>

Clickpic is £35 per annum, Photium is £80 and has a lot more facilities. <BR>Both are template based, so its easy

to get started, bit they can be configured a lot if, or when, you have some web design knowledge. <BR>Both offer

a free trial period.<BR>

You can browse other peoples sites there and see what they do with it - all the way from very simple to quite

sophisticated professional sites.<BR>

<BR>

There are some other ideas here, some do-it-yourself solutions,

http://www.ephotozine.com/topic/t-51303/p-0#comm1424770<BR>

I have successfully used my portfolio here for these purposes but I am not sure what you are trying to do. I have not found Image Pro workable. I have seen several problems including one like yours. Last night I tried to check on it for progress and could not even get on. It has a nice format and looks good. It seems like a good idea and I am not ready to give up on it yet. Maybe someone around here can give us an update?

<i>"I thought image pro was a public website for us to promote our business. As I found out through my last question it is not.</i>

<p>

ImagePro is very much a public site. However, as of this moment, the site appears to be down. That is the reason that your family cannot see the site, not because it is private.

<p>

The information I am getting is that this is because the programmers are working on it in order to correct some errors involved with syncing the photo.net and imagepro image databases. <p>

Regarding messed up login or display ID's, just drop me a line through the "contact photo.net" link at the bottom of the page and I will help you get that straightened out.