What is problem with PHOTO.Net Website?

dost

Hi,<br>

<br>

yeah exactly, i'm facing problem with photo.net website, from last few days whenever i'm browsing this website

suddenly my internet browser shows me this error:<br>

<br>

<b>403 Forbidden</b><br>

Request forbidden by administrative rules.<br>

<br>

i tried both IE and Firefox, same problem found on both browsers. i think problem is something else........ as

solution i have to close photo.net website, close the browser do what ever i want then after some times (usually

half hour) i can browse photo.net site; even during this time my internet is working fine and i can browse any

other website, problem is only with photo.net.<br>

<br>

i want to know it's reason, and is it happening only with me or someone else too.

<br>

i'm living in UAE, is it problem from my service provider?

from wikipedia:

The 403 Forbidden HTTP status code indicates that the client was able to communicate with the server, but the

server doesn't let the user access what was requested.

An example of descriptive English text that can often accompany such a response is You don't have permission to

access /foo on this server.

This indicates a fundamental access problem, which may be difficult to resolve, because the HTTP protocol allows

the Web server to give this response without providing any reason at all. So the 403 error is equivalent to a

blanket 'NO' by your Web server - with no further discussion allowed, and according to the RFC specifications, with a

403 error code, the request should not be repeated.

i face this problem home & office, on both machines<br>

since morning i faced two times, just now when i was reply i got 504 error :(<br>

<br>

<b>504 Gateway Time-out</b><br>

The server didn't respond in time.<br>

yeah i think this is problem from my service provider.

cause no one else is facing this problem and secondly when i face this problem same time i checked on network my all friends are facing this problem (might be because we;re using same service provider) anyways.... what can i do..... its my luck .... :)