security

peterlyons

I'm just a regular kind of guy... a non-terrorist, more-or-less-bill-paying kind of guy, but just can't get past the secret password security that

would next allow me to try and enter my credit card number. I've tried this several times, and seriously, I'm a college educated

professional. Am I missing something here? Why does this fail me?

Not accepted! Again and again...

My college degree does not help me much with the distorted alpha numeric letters. I just move on after one failure and say screw it.

As an grade school drafting student, I HAD to learn to print by hand so it looked like it was typed with a machine to get an A. I got the A and can still do it 50 years later. It is a lost art. So is readable cursive handwriting. So yes, the Captcha really drives me nuts.

I have not rated a photo since.

This was put in for a reason because too many people were just using mass average ratings which are no benefit to the person looking for improvement help.

Peter,

What browser are you using? I suggest giving a different browser a try. Also, as bizarre as it is, the "audio" version of the captcha does work. Just click the little speaker button in the captcha box. It sounds like ghost operators reading you a phone number from the future. But it works.