Instant monitor profile comparison?

It doesn't appear that I have any programs that do this. Windows XP doesn't allow me to view a newly assigned

profile until I restart. Only the eye-one match software allows me to do a before and after, after creating a

profile. Is there software that allows for instant comparison of different profiles?

It was a fair question: many people use the same name for their monitor profiles. There is also ColorThink 2.2 software from http://www.chromix.com. You can use it to compare a 3 D model of the difference in gamuts between multiple profiles. You can even use it to see where the color of a single image is compared to a color space or profile.

I have Spyder 2 which is quite adequate. There is a separate Icon and file for profiles that I generate. I just put the date I made the monitor profile as the title and have a running comparison that can be changed within that file and is immediately visible on the monitor. I am down to where the two week updates hardly change and my pictures match the screen. There are several other settings that also have to remain constant.for consistent printing, however.