What is problem with my pictures or something else?

dost

Hello Rizwan,

You are not doing much wrong. There are some little "secrets" to getting photos like your samples - these typically do not come from the camera like that! They are boosted in many ways afterwards in a photo-editing program. If you have perfect lighting then you can get good shots but you will need what's called "post processing" or "PP" to make you photos really stunning. This just means that you need to use photo editing software to boost the colors, make it sharper, clear out the noise and so on.

That said though the attached shot of yours has a few problems - most related to low light. First try outside in daylight and see how you do. Put the camera on Auto and see what you get - they will be much better. The high ISO is bad and really gives you a lot of noise - those colored splotches, and take away a lot of the sharpness. If you want to move off Auto then set the ISO to 100 or 200 and see what you get. If you are taking shots indoors then you will need to use the flash, or a tripod. One thing that may have happened to your shot too is that is it underexposed (did not get enough light) and that the software you used tried to fix it by brightening it up - this will make it look really bad and noisy. It is alos possible that there is a problme wiht your camera so you need to get in better conditions first (more light) to see that. Try outside on a sunny day with low ISO and see what happens.

Ditto what everyone says above. I started out at the beginning of the year with my camera and have just recently put the dial on Manual, so I can start playing with shutter speed, ISO and aperture. The first thing was to just get used to my camera with all the auto settings.

Also, photoshop is your friend as far as tightening up images (even parts of images) and sometimes converting to b&w when too much is going on. It's not a bad idea to learn photoshop as you learn how to use your camera. That's the reality with DSLR. I'm still learning both but having a great adventure!