Ernie

david_l3

all my lenses, including a 1937 9cm elmar had been used hundreds of times to take pictures of my cat. always the most interesting subject. i hope ernie finds peace in the life after or the next life, whatever it might be. in sympathy..

We lost our cat and I think it was during the time of the tainted Chinese Cat food. How can I prove it now? I stepped outside Sunday and I felt like I saw him again at the front door. It was a fleetting thought as I know he's gone but I was so use to seeing him resting in the shade when I got home everyday and in the morning when I would go out to get the paper and feed him. We called him Alex. Every once and a while he would bring us a dead mouse and leave it at the front door. Alex was semi Persian and completely black.

Joe

Thanks everyone for the condolences. My sympathies to Conni and Jose. Last summer I rescued a kitten from a parking

lot, and Mercedes has turned out to be very sweet and a real joy. She likes to pose for a Leica camera.<div>00QDtQ-58403584.jpg.bfbab2452e531e29165fa613931fe605.jpg</div>

A cat nemed Mercedes is perfect for Leica pictures. I'm sorry to read about Ernie, but you have memories, pics and kind thoughts of a great companion. Glad to read you still have a cat that owns you. After many years and the departure of our allergic daughter, we now have Max (for Berek) a Burmese. I just hope that we are able to share as many years as you had with Ernie.