Image Pro Site

Image Pro adverstises an website for us to use to promote our business and photos. We only need a subscription

with photo.net. Does anybody realize they promote it as your-name.photography.com and found it not to work? I'm

a new member with a subscription. I was working on the site. To my amazement, when I asked my husband to look

up this website, it didn't come up except my posting, questions, and pictures on photo.net. I don't like the idea

anybody can get this information. I thought this was a members club. Where the privacy? Finally, I googled image

Pro and saw an example from three years ago to type as follows:

www.imagepro.photography.com/kristinakulawright

I don't mind people seeing somethings but I thought my workspace was private. I'm I missing something?

Kristina, you'll find that your Image Pro workspace is private. <br>I'm assuming that you landed on <a

href="www.imagepro.photography.com/kristinakulawright"> this page, </a> whilst your web browser still had an

active cookie for the Image Pro website.<br>When anyone else goes to the linked page, they'll be presented with

the login screen.<p>You will also find that your name is listed on the Image Pro <a

href="http://www.imagepro.photography.com/pbp/public/photographerDirectory.ipro?cid=18380"> Photographers

Directory</a> page.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to complain about Kristina.

Photo.net and ImagePro are loosely connected, but they are not the same website. Searching for yourself on

photo.net will not show your ImagePro website. A google search isn't going to find your ImagePro site instantly.

That isn't the way that google searches work. It takes time and activity and linking and a million other secret

things that the search engines don't want to tell you to guarentee that a specific website will be at the top of

a google search.

Also, if you are trying to make your ImagePro site easy to find on google, you aren't doing yourself any favors

by having a URL that isn't related to your name. http://k4jjjw.photography.com is less likely to come up in

google search for your name than something like Kristina-Kula-Wright.photography.com is.

First, thank you for answering my post. I wasn't complaining, I'm trying to figure out how to use this site and Image Pro. Josh, I hadn't realize K4jjjw was the name to look under. I thought is was Kristina Kula-Wright. I must of done something wrong. Hence, I'm I missing something. I thought the logged in page to Image Pro was private, so I used a coed name. Now, I see I have to fix the name.

Also, to Peter thank you on that information. I'm new to the internet. I didn't put much information in.

Kristina

William, I'm so new to this website, I can't help you. I thought imagepro was for the public to view. Appearantly, it's private for us to see only. I've tried to change my login ID to my name. It worked yesterday, but today my family nor I can access Image Pro. I"m not internet nor tech savy.

Kristina