Extension rollers for Jobo CPE processor

I have a Jobo CPE, bought secondhand, and I'm looking for the two extension arms that are used when you want

to use a 1500 series tank in the machine. I can't locate a spare parts supplier in the UK (even if they are still

available as spare parts). I know I could use the 2500 series tanks - I already do for sheet film, but it is a waste to

dump the 1500 and have to buy new tanks, reels etc if there is no need!

Thanks for any help - Nick

Nick,

I never got on with the 1500 reels, sticking and jamming etc. The 2500 reels are well worth the cost if you have the drums already.

Sorry doesn't answer your question but just try loading those little 1500 reels, you may think some 2500 reels are cheap compared to buying parts for the 1500 system. Ebay has them often at little cost.

Richard

• 3 months later...

Hi Nick,

I am in the same boat as you. The part number you are looking for (according to a representative at Omega Satter, the JOBO support group in the US) is JP 07067. I was quoted a price of $ 4.24 each and shipping of $15.00 USD. The rep at Omega Satter stated that these items were readily available. However, in your particular situation, you might have to order them from a supplier in Germany.

Regards,

Mike