Down To Two Film Cannisters, Time To Post Some Photos

mountainvisions

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have even one canister any more (sniffle, sob, sniffle...). I used to but I guess it's a post it or lose it thing...(sob, sob) ... mines all gone... I feel so ... well inadequate.. but was embarrassed to talk about the shame of it all. I mean real men have canisters.. RIGHT? .. Maybe we need a no / low canister support group... But it's OK I just ordered some pills off a late night infomercial that promises to put the pop back in my canister again... So in just 30 short days I should have a perky showy canister again !

Thanks for the comments...I thought # 2 would be interesting the way I framed it going low and shooting up with the foreground in there, and #1 was a beautiful sight in person with the juxtaposition of texture of the lichen and flower, but the colors were bland and just didn't do it. Very disappointed.

I figure if I need to alter the colors so much, might try black and white since the scene was fairly monotone anyway.

BTW, #1 was shot at 1:2 macro, at f/22 with the DA35mm Limited. Accounting for DOF being so shallow, the spots that are perfectly in focus, are very sharp even magnified, but there is so much detail in there with the lichen it's hard to find the area in focus without going crazy.

You know Rose, I was thinking the same thing last night when looking at some pics I shot of my dog from my boat (we took two boats last weekend, and it was the first time i saw my dog outside of the boat...now I know why we get so many comments, good looking dog!!)

But I was thinking we hadn't seen anymore shots of Bogan in a while!!!

Ahhh Shucks... y;all gonna make me blush... But happy to share a few pics of the new pup. He's 12 weeks old now, got his second puppy shots yesterday, great health and has gained 3lbs in 3 weeks. That's a lot but even more with you consider it's nealy a 40% weight gain. I still think he'l end up near 30lbs. He's is into EVERYTHING!. Climbs like a monkey and has figured out how to open cabinents and flip slide locks. Not sure how long I'm going to be able to hold onto the alpha role in the house. But we'll work it out. The short of it is generally well behaved, very smart and he's going to be a great dog... He makes me smile a lot and I'm getting lot's of great endorphins from him; some from the warm fuzzy petting and some from thw razor sharp teeth he's cutting! Thanks for asking and here are a few shots.

BTW Justin... I really like number two... I have a buddy that packs a hammock and sack rather than a tent... Looking forward to when Bogan is big enough for some hiking.

/Roger<div>00Q2sj-53879584.jpg.c61383ec3904a7492156f3310f2abd2a.jpg</div>