NEC vs LACIE vs SAMSUNG

Come again? Make up your mind, please. I either assume that NEC keeps the best units for the NEC brand (which I don't) or I suspect that the panels and everything else are identical (I suspect this but I don't know, so it could or could not be true). You can't accuse me of having two diametrically opposed positions unless your logic is from another planet.

You assume they are identical which isn't the case and that NEC doesn't use the best for their line (which they do).

What I accused you of doing, which was clearly illustrated is telling people here all LaCie's are NEC's (they are not). But I

think you got that point by now and will not be saying so.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

"You assume they are identical which isn't the case and that NEC doesn't use the best for their line (which they do)."

Since you either don't read or understand what I have said previously, let me repeat: "I have never claimed this to be true or false". Published specifications are the same so if I had to bet money on it I would bet that there are no differences, but since I don't know for sure I don't claim that one way or the other. So stop distorting what I say.

There was a time that all LaCie LCD monitors were NEC's. Very recently that changed and bad, bad Frans did not keep close tabs on what LaCie has been doing. Satisfied now or should we drag this "conversation" on for the sake of splitting hairs?