Coincidence or slippery ratings manipulator?

kahkityoong

Kah Lit Yoong,

Yes I did read responses and also your answers an I already made my opinion about all that. People who want to make

damage will setup new accounts, be sure about that. In order to avoid such behavior I would suggest ratings 3 and lower will

have to place critique as an obligatory requirement, if not rating will not be accepted. What you recon? That could cut

off this kind of "criminal" members. Good luck in your rating troubles, hope it will get sorted out with justice as I do

appreciate your work.

• 6 months later...

Marsel van Oosten: what a simple and fantastic idea, but it's not enough, in photo.net you can see a simple example:

goto Top_photographers link,

search for Photo Category: All,

Timeframe:past three month,

Sort By: photographer average

You will see in the first two pages that 50% of Top Photographers are from Spain, wow, I can't discuss the level of each of them but what a surprise !, I asked to me, are there only Excellent Spanish photographer that are posting in this site ?. Each of them has a tremendous average rate !, .....Believe me that there are a lot of excellent photographers without such a tremendous rate in this site.

I don't know, I think photo.net is a respectable site for photographer, because of this I decided support photo.net, there are many think that this site has to do and one of them is remove anonymous rate for example, I think photo.net could propose a forum the decide what's the best methodology for rate a photographer for each kind of Category, because we can't compare a Macro photographer with a Fashion or Fine Art photographer.

Best Regards,

Hugo