Loss of a great phtographer

A man for whom I had a great respect once said: "...When a father has to bury his children it is a mortal sin..." Yuri was aso young and so talented. I will miss him, I will miss Sarah and I will miss Alberto.

Let these be reminders of the brevity and the gift of life and let us remember them for their life and not for their death.

Rest in peace all of them. Marco Ruggiero, Sierra Madre, CA.

I have no words to express how deeply sorry I feel about Sarah, Yuri and Alberto. You may remember, we spent one day climbing the castle of Almenara in my village in the conpany of our families, nearly reaching the sky of Sierra de Gata.

They are gone, but they will remain in my memory and in my heart !!!

A great photographer indeed and my condolences to his family. I am saddened as I have not crit any of his photo's for him to see. A man who see's the beauty of nature like he has seen and capture's it so well is a man who will surely be at peace. Peace be on you Yuri.

Listen, and let's remember those great artists and persons that have left us behind...and just be happy because we did share a part our life and creative moments with them.

<a http=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmWqdIEoU_8&feature=related>All things must pass</a>

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
<p>It is always sad to hear of the passing of people I consider as friends even though we have never met. All three, Sara, Yuri and Alberto, gave all of us here on photo.net, and the world in general so much of themselves, their art and their inspiration. You will be missed my friends...</p>

• 2 months later...