Kodak 3A in 56x140mm format

Tony, the model B from you is under surgery, the lens and the camera need to be clean up really good, the shutter speeds slow! and intermittent, it'll be back in working condition. Besides I'm waiting to scan the negatives of the Arlington West in Santa Monica taken by a Kodak 3A model A with a Polaroid Rodenstock lens.

Cliff, the 95A and 110B with interchangeable back are on their ways to be finished, and I'm learning to load 4x5 film now. Thanks for asking

Patrick, then don't update your Firefox; the latest version pops in the ad! Back on topic, I'm working on a Kodak 616 Monitor. Except for the bellows, it is in beautiful shape and the shutter speeds are within 1/6 stop. It is a shame that Kodak didn't put a little better material in the bellows of their more expensive cameras. I'm gradually closing in on all the pinholes in the corners. I was going to do a 120 conversion but I found 4 rolls of 616 Verichrome Pan in the freezer. Ought to still be good, only expired in 1977.

Minh,

Wow I just love these wide photos.. Really inspiring. I appreciate

a previously reply on which cameras to get. I think if I get any more... well the wife.. well you know! Luckily I already have one or actually two. the 1a Autographic is the better camera, but I have the Jr 616 too, unfortunately with bad bellows.

I've followed the 4x5 conversion and especailly liked the Agfa? for 35mm!! What creative endeavor with spectacular results!! Minhs the Man!!

• 4 weeks later...