How much ink goes onto paper?

I am thinking of buying a 3880 printer. I am thinking of using Epson Exhibition

paper. I would probably try for a 1/2 inch border around the image.

So...

How much ink goes down on 8.5x11 paper ?

How much ink goes down on 13x19 paper ?

How much ink goes down on 17x22 paper ?

i dont no about how much ink (thats a first time someone ask that vs how much a 8x10 would cost!?) i would say around 8$ for your smaller format, according the exibition paper is around 2x the price of the velvet fine art. Now how much 8.5x11 print could you do with one set of ink? i would say around 250 (i was able to do around 50print with my 2400 with one set of ink, and the ink capacity per cartridge is 15ml, the 3880 have a 80ml) indeed, thats just in theory..hope you would post your numbers ; )

I am just curious as the ink for the 3880 costs 75 cents per milliliter and the paper I want to you use is Epson Exhibition Fiber and costs 25 sheets 8.5 x 11 - $59.00, 25 sheets 13 x 19 - $126.00, 25 sheets 17x22 - $168.00

So I am just wondering how much actual ink hits the paper.

Being a bit cynical I find that however much goes on the paper more is used up during a clean. My Canon printer does a self clean every now and then and as soon as it has finished it says that a cartridge is empty. I put a new one in and it does a clean to be sure it's primed!