How about a Browse Uncritiqued/Unrated Photographs!

charedan

How about a "Browse Uncritiqued Photographs" and "Browse Uncritiqued Photographs" Galleries.

Pictures in those galleries would disappear from their respective galleries as soon as at least one

critique/rating would be allocated to the photograph.

I think this would encourage users to volunteer time for those unfortunate photographs that seem to get

lost in the mass and encourage photographers who miss the feedback. What do you think?

That's an interesting idea. I think I could get on board with that.

I think I will wait on it until after I come to a decision regarding how to appease people who are just looking for critique vs looking for ratings and critique. Right now the critique only people get lost in the shuffle.

We used to have this feature here till.......something happened/changed. Or is this buried somewhere not easily apparent or accessible? <br><br>Here is a link:

<a href="http://www.photo.net/bboard/pc-recent-requests?topic_id=1481&critique_p=1">Recent Critique Requests (Critique-Only)</a>.<br><br>Perhaps this could be activated again and added to the newly added 'OH BOY! Nudity and category filter......!