Need a Good Comp Card Printer

I've used a few different companies, but have had fairly bad luck on the quality and / or customer service.

I just received just short of 100 cards today with fronts printed on both sides and backs printed on both

sides of each half (get yourself a little glue or tape and you're good to go I guess - LOL). The cut is not 90

degrees and the cards are beveled (no shrink wrap to keep them tightly packed). The company also

waited a whole week to send a proof, only after I called and bugged them. I wonder if anyone bothers to

check the order before it goes out (obviously not). This means time and having to call the client and

explain the screw up and now further delay. It's these little things that make running a business smooth

or a huge hassle!

White House / Millers / Natural Color don't print comp cards to my knowledge.

Any good printers out there? Many thanks for the help :)

Karen

Hi Karen,

Try this link to Adfactor in Toronto. http://www.adfactor.com/

Their prices are extremely competitive (even with the higher Canadian dollar) and their quality has been nothing exact the times I've used them. Everything can be done online from uploading your files to approving pre-print layout. They won't print anything until you've approved the layout.

Give 'em a shot.

Ian

Ian Shalapata
ipsfoto.com | info@ipsfoto.com
Freelance Multimedia Journalist