Are Photographers Cat Lovers ?

hjoseph7

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked this question "do photographers have a natural affinity to Cats?" A rather strange question, hence the number of witty posts, I especially like Jack Floyd's response. I think a simple answer would be that "people" have an affinity when it comes to cats and want to show that with a picture.

The Clintons had both. Very bipartisan of them.

However, the critters were obviously for show and both were given to Clinton's secretary, Bettie Currie.

Currie still has Socks. Buddy, however, met the same fate as so many former Clinton associates who knew too much. He was "accidentally" killed.

For Anthony Stubbs:

"We live in this world because the Cat allows us to."

> This might not be too far from the truth of the matter. It is believed by many scientists that all of humanity evolved from a single woman about 100,000 years ago -- imagine if a tiger had eaten her.

For Lex:

"I hate cats. Unfortunately they refuse to acknowledge my dislike for cats and insist on sitting on me, sleeping with me and eating the food I give them. I hate babies too..."

> You just have to stop feeding them, and they'll go away. There are too many cats, dogs, and people anyway.