Blogs

bds1

Good stuff all around. Especially liked the Tube pics from Neil.

I haven't added to this in a while. I was trying to figure out how I can best present street pictures and give them a context. Not sure if I succeeded but it was interesting getting there (or not getting there). If there are too many words you can always just go to the pictures...

www.thegreatamericanphotoblog.blogspot.com

Have no idea how to add a link...

Joe - For future reference, you can create a link by typing the following:

<a href=exact url of your linked site goes here>descriptive text goes here</a>

Then select "HTML" from the drop-down menu before you Submit.

That will take you to a preview of your post in which your link should appear in color. Test your link. If it doesn't work at that point, it won't work for us either. Have another try. If it works, you Confirm.

Nice streetshots there B D S, the first one, with the 'controlled zone ' sign and the wild

horse ad, the 2 walkers passing by in a slightly controlled way, the shadows...that's

golden. Wheren't you the one who was also using a ricoh-grd ? I love the black&white's

out of it and the pics on your blog have the same feel of other black&whites I've seen from

the ricoh-grd.

Cool, thanks for sharing. Why is it that scenes of ordinary life look better in photos later than

when viewed in real life then? I don't know, but times in the middle of walking around

photographing people and places I look at the images and wonder what I was thinking or

saw. But then a few days later, they begin to look better as interesting moments in life.

Great posts, everyone.

<br><br>

I post at: <a href="http://newyorkportraits.blogspot.com/"

target="_blank">http://newyorkportraits.blogspot.com/</a>

<br><br>

Some weeks it is mainly street shots, though I make a lot of text posts also.

<br><br>

Scroll down a bit and you'll see a shot of Elliott Erwitt, and just before that a number of

street images...

<br><br>

tf