50% vs. 200% Crop

frankie_frank1

Bernie, of course! I gravitated to Real Beer once I moved to California from Texas over fifteen years ago. It makes for awesome photographic subject too.

California -- the west coast in particular -- is chaulk full of real beer microbreweries, pubs, and easily available at grocery stores and liquor stores.<div>00NGt7-39722584.jpg.d823acacca381fe992efd61162e968ce.jpg</div>

Paulaner Doppelbock is one of my favorite German lagers (all beers are either ales or lagers, I've made a lot of beer in my day and worked closely with those pros in the industry).

No, not delivery! ;-) (to those of you who get the joke)

The 40D is a respectable tool for capturing staples, as you can see.<div>00NIb6-39766984.jpg.e4818429ef8a27a43cfe0174d42ae6db.jpg</div>

Uh...Ken, one more question, where is your exhaust fan for your stove - at the stove level somewhere? Not sure I've seen a microwave directly above a stove top before. I do recommend you stepping up to Papa Murphy's pizza, if you have that in wine country there. Tom

The exhaust fan is sometimes built right under the microwave. It takes in the exhaust and has 2 setups I have seen. 1) it shoots it out the upright vents you see right above the microwave. 2)There is heater hose tubing behind those wooden cabinets which releases the air outside somewhere.

This kitchen setup is quite popular. I've seen it in many kitchens here in southern california