Help! Unexpected show beginning next weekend

ekovisions

All,

I have quite unexpectedly stumbled across a fancy retail establishment that wants to show my work,

beginning ASAP (which will be next weekend). I'm not ready for this right now, in that I don't have a

unified body of work (or an un-unified one, for that matter) printed and framed and ready to be displayed.

I have less than a week to get this together--but I don't want this opportunity to pass me by.

Advice? Help! Money is certainly a consideration, but I want the work to be professional and displayed

accordingly. I also hope to circulate prints through other establishments, so I'll think of this an an

investment. I'm planning on ordering all the frames, mats, and prints I need online tonight and having

them shipped express so I can get them mid-week. Other advice/tips? Anything at all is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly

Any thoughts on relatively inexpensive framing options? I have a mat cutter and am totally willing to assemble frames, cut mats, and mount. I'm considering these to be the traveling gallery, so I'll probably reframe anything that is purchased in a higher-quality frame; these frames will probably get somewhat beat up anyway.