ditto Ellis. but to actually answer your question, you can "view" and then "by file type" and it will separate your folder into jpg's, psd's, and raws. then highlight all your jpg's drag them to a new folder

1_It faster to view a JPEG file on my EPSON P2000 compare to a RAW.

2_Its faster to give a CD full of JPEG after a day of shoot so the client can choose the one he like for is graphic design, and then ask you to produce a high quality well retouched image. Instead of creating a web presentation, or loosing your time creating a lowrez JPEG that could had been made directly when i press the button with my RAW.

3_Its also just a small file that will be taken for what it is..a JPEG. so the client will be happily surprise to see a better well developed and worked version later, and then could understand why i bill him for that work, instead of giving him a good looking JPEG from a RAW that could be use as is, but with not enough resolution

All those reason are valid for commercial shoot, for personal use i dont care about the JPEG function and only shoot RAW : )

As for how to separate them easily, as Eric say, just use the folder view in list, by size and all the small file will be on top, you can then just select them and put them on a different folder.

I dont know if or how you can separate them in Lr so you can see 2 file with the same name but differetn extension? In Lr it will state RAW + JPEG in the file name.