Anybody else with nothing to do but surf photo.net on a Friday night? :)

I wish I had nothing to do. Let's see.....

<P><ul>

<li>There are the day's emails to the "contact-us" address that need to be replied to, probably 75 of them or so.

<li>The three different wedding photography tutorial articles I am formating and getting ready.

<li>The Pentax K10D review I am working on.

<li>The new "help/FAQ" pages I am trying to write.

<li>Finally, whatever new issues have been brought up in the Feedback Forum.

<li>And some other stuff I have probably forgotten.

</ul>

<p>

But then again, all of those things have to do with surfing around on photo.net, so I guess I am in the same boat as you. Unsurprising though, since that's my job.

Here I re clusterbombed the crabgrass with MSMA; a 2nd strike smaller strike since last weekaend. Holdouts in the weed area are abit fiesty. I pulled out by hand mess of invading grass in an un-bombed area; stuff thats was bombed last weeked and was not phased. Then I cut up a 15ft limb off an oak tree that came down yesterday in a wind storm with the stihl saw. Now I stopped "working" and grabbed a Michelob ultra after the stihl was cleaned up. Its interesting that the chains for a stihl are prestretched; and the goober brand ones are not. try to get some stuff actually done before sunset; I did a terrible thing. I turned off the cellphone and disconnected from the grid and pulled weeds and used the old stihl saw:)

surfed P.net last night until...actually early morning here in the state of Tennessee. shopped at Lowe's for the last building supplies for the portrait studio i'm building...too hot to do anything outside, so i'm spending a few minutes here while dreading the list of chores my wife has awaiting me, e.g., hanging a curtain in the bath, new lighting fixture in the bath, sealing new travertine floor in...you guessed it, the bath. maybe, just maybe...some photography when the light gets good. i'm playing the Father's Day card for all it's worth...so I get to shoot anywhere I wish tomorrow!

Last night i went racing (sailboats). Today i made a mess in my room for my mom to clean up. Scanned a couple photos. Edited a couple of digitals. Replied to a couple comments. And now im reading this thread... I'll leave this thread, and then continue to surf pnet...